Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's been TOO long!

The last time I wrote on my blog, my parents were coming to town. If I had ANY readers at all, they have all certainly abandoned my blog. I apologize for such a long delay. To make up for it, I am going to put pictures up! I don't know about you, but I love to see blogs with pictures!

Well, my mom, stepfather, brother, grandmother and their dogs came to visit. We had a lot of fun!!!





Kirk was very possessive of his bone (can you tell?)! We're a little afraid that he might be spoiled. (No, Adrienne, really? He only sleeps in your bed, gets the best seat on the couch, and goes everywhere with you!)

Kirk is getting a real dog bed for Christmas. You might wonder why he doesn't have one of his own now. When he was a little puppy, he had a bed and then "went" all over it. After "it" dried, he destroyed it. He thought that his bed was either a giant stuffed animal or a place that he had to dig through. If you ask Katie, she will attest to his "psycho" digging fits on his bed.

We want Kirk to start feeling a little more like a dog and not a human. The first step is a bed all for himself. (How many of you think he will go to bed in his bed and miraculously appear on ours....either by him jumping up in the middle of the night or me picking him up putting him there?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when we first got our dog we didn't have a bed for her so we put out pillows wrapped up in a sheet in the living room... she slept next to it on the floor :). and now she sleeps in a different place every night so she still doesn't have a bed a year and a half later :).

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I have a feeling that Kirk will do the same thing. I guess "the bed" was bought to help ME not feel so bad when I kick him out of mine!