Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Any Day Now...

We're going to be homeowners on Friday around 8:30AM. I can't wait! Everyone and Anyone that comes into the same vicinity as me knows that I'm excited. I can't even hear the word "Friday" without saying something about the house!

The prices went up on all new homes in our soon-to-be neighborhood...How great!! (Not that we want to resell it right when we buy it)

Tomorrow, I get to do the final builder walk-through. Thy are going to have all the appliances in tomorrow and all the paint touched up! Friday, we get our Cable Internet set-up and the Washer/Dryer delivered (Thanks Dad and Jill)!

I'm so happy that Caleb managed to be off for the move. That takes a lot of pressure off of me and my dog. But, I still have a lot of packing to do tonight! I just have to keep the end in sight.

I can't wait to see a lot of you on Saturday! Caleb's picking up the truck at 8am. We'll probably begin packing it up at 9am. Pizza on us for lunch! Then, we're either going out to eat or grilling out on Saturday night (Don't worry...if you can't help us move, you can still hang out with us for dinner!!... just let us know)

No comments: