Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grammy!

Dear Beach Grammy-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are such a great Grammy. I had such a good time playing with you on Sunday. I'm sorry that I didn't understand how to make hand prints in your cement stone at first. I thought it was more fun to pick up the cement and almost eat it. But, I got the hang of it and it was a blast!

Thank you, also, for letting me try some of Uncle Scott's world famous microwave fudge! I wanted more but Mommy wouldn't let me have it! I know you would have let me have more. You're a great Grammy!

I really liked going for a walk with you around the neighborhood. I really liked playing with your nice dog (She is so much nicer than my dog!).

I felt really safe falling asleep in your arms. Thank you for loving me like you do!

All in all, I think you are swell! I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks! Enjoy your day....and if you aren't having a good day, then drive to my daycare and pick me up! I'll cheer you up!

LUV,

BEN

P.S. I am going to keep practicing my "walking" for you!

No comments: