Sunday, October 12, 2008

This Past Week-end!

Last week-end was really nice. We ended up scoring free tickets to the Hurricanes season-opening game (Thanks, Casey!). Friday night, we had such a good time hanging out with Joe and Katherine while watching the Hurricanes WIN! This was Ben's first hockey game and he LOVED it. We were on the upper level, but he was still mesmorized by all the "moving dots in the sea of whiteness". He also loved all the noise when the Hurricanes scored....and they scored A LOT!The View
We still need to get Ben some Hurricane gear....I wasn't prepared =0)
Joe and Katherine
On Saturday morning, I took Caleb and Ben to the bridal shop (where I bought my wedding gown) to try on my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding (August 2009). I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the sotre, but managed to talk the owner into letting me go outside in the dress to get some shots for the bride-to-be!

Ben had to be in the picture, too!
That afternoon, we were all still sick (Caleb mostly), but took a trip to the Museum of Natural Science in downtown Raleigh.
Ben liked the dinosaur!

Oh! I forgot to mention that we had a house guest this past week-end, too!

LEVI!

Ben LOVED Levi. We watched Levi while Greg and Jennifer were out of town. He was so good with Ben. He just let Ben play all over him. why can't Kirk be more like Levi? I was hoping that Levi was going to be a good influence on Kirk, but that dog is still psycho!

Here is Caleb's favorite shot from the week-end. Ben is into everything. If he's not grabbing everything in sight, then he is pointing at it with his index finger and at least touching everything in sight.

I love him!

No comments: