Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Here are a couple pictures from the week-end. We started off by making home-made Valentine's for each other (Ok....so I did all the work, but Ben put stickers on mine!)
Ben enjoys having his picture taken and then seeing what it looks like:

He usually giggles when he recognizes himself.

Friday night, Ben treated us to heart shaped Papa John's pizzas. He got a little Valentine money and was feeling very generous....plus, he LOVES pizza (and we don't get it very often....ok, hardly ever at all.)


Saturday morning, I made heart-shaped pancakes:



Saturday night, Caleb made Chicken Cordon Bleu and it was FABULOUS. I should have taken pictures of that, but I guess you will just have to settle for more pictures of Ben (keeping in mind he was sick all week-end with croup! Gross....poor thing was even on steriods for 5 days.)





(He was running after me trying to hit me with the drum stick)

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

what is it with the hitting! Chase has been doing that lately! Ben is so cute... and those heart shaped pancakes... yum!