Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let there be more pampering...

The wedding began at 6:30 which meant that we had all day to get our hair and make-up done. Loria had a hotel suite where we all met.
The first thing we noticed when we arrived was that there was a MOUSE in the room!!! The hair stylist and make-up artist made us all swear that we would not tell the bride about it. I think she found out later, but it was right before we all got in the limo to go to the wedding. Fun times! There were many silent screams as the mouse darted from one room to the next, one sofa to the next, etc. Rindi, Me, Tessa and Jennifer
LOVED the make-up and hairstyle.


Loria made such a beautiful bride. Here is a picture of Rindi learning how to put on and take off her veil. I can't believe Loria is married....sniff sniff!


By the way, these two men were fabulous. Not only did they do a great job on our hair and make-up, but they were handing out all sorts of free tips and up and coming styles to watch for. I learned that I need to go long.....so I am growing my hair out again. I'm thinking collarbone length.

No comments: