Monday, October 26, 2009

HONEEEEEY!

The strangest thing happened this past week. Ben has started calling me "Honey". What is so funny, is that he only calls me that when I am walking away or he is at a distance. If I ask him who I am, he says "Mommy". But when he is in another room, out comes "Honey. Honeeeey. Huhneey" when he wants me.

Yes, Caleb does call me that. But, not all the time! Which makes it even funnier. We aren't sure where or why he picked it up.

I am not so sure how I feel about this. Sometimes it freaks me out. I'm pretty sure this is just one more way that Ben is trying to be as much like his father as possible.

3 comments:

Garner Gang said...

That is really cute and scary at the same time =) I am sure like everything else kids do when they are little - it is a phase but only time will tell.

Jillian said...

Love it! :) Alex will sometimes call Cam "baby" since I do. Needless to say, Cam is not all that thrilled to be called "baby" by his son. :)

Lisa and Matt said...

I laughed out loud when I read this...too cute! Great to see you this past weekend!