Saturday, October 24, 2009

I knew this would happen...

It's official. Now that I am a stay-at-home mom, I have seriously slacked off with this blog. Not that it is ANY excuse, but I find myself so excited to be so involved in so many different things. My time at the computer is limited and my time behind the camera is even more limited. But, here's a recap:

October has been a BUSY month. It all started with the first week-end, when we took a trip to Baltimore to visit with MeeMom and PopPop. Ben was able to look at their pictures during the car ride North and was able to "talk" to them on the phone as we drove. He warmed up to them nicely and it was a WONDERFUL visit all around. MeeMom and PopPop even took him to the library which has an AMAZING play center for free! Check out the pictures below:











While we were in Baltimore, our Small Group had a big yard sale and sold all of our things (or donated them to Goodwill). They picked on us by saying that we owe them BIG time for all they did that week-end. But, we know they love us!

You've seen pictures from the second week-end in October. That is when we visited with our Memphis friends, went camping over-night and saw Beach Grammy & Beach Grandpa. What a fun way to bring in the October Halloween fun.

Last week-end, we drove to York, PA to visit with Caleb's grandparents. We had such a wonderful time. I LOVE every opportunity that Ben gets to spend quality time with his great grandparents. Here are some pictures from that trip:






Then....after all that craziness, Caleb worked the State Fair all this past week. All week, Caleb worked 6:30am-10pm. Yesterday was a 6:30am to midnight day....and today he works 12pm-12am. Caleb has only seen Ben a total of 2 1/2 hours since Tuesday.
Then, to make things crazier, our small group threw a BBQ plate fundraiser event yesterday. Poor Ben was shuffled everywhere yesterday either assembling plates or delivering orders. But, the craziness is coming to a close....

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

Isn't it amazing how your time gets eaten up as a stay at home mom? I feel like I am busier than ever! And I LOVE that library! I wish Hagerstown had one of those!