Friday, January 01, 2010

Ooops....forgot to post this picture:

When I was in Baltimore, I went out to dinner with friends from high school. Dawn and I have been friends since we were in 4th grade (what is that, over 18 years??). We decided to get coffee and egg soufles from Panera before we both went our separate ways (Dawn lives in FL). Dawn was my first "Good-Bye". I know that it is only a couple of years, but it is going to be so hard to not see our friends and family while we are away. I really hope that people can come and visit us, but the reality is that plane tickets are ridiculously expensive. Anyway, I stole this picture from Dawn's facebook site......
Let the Good-Byes begin. Here's to learning how to say our Good-Byes well! To date, we have already said good bye to most of our extended family and some very special friends....

No comments: