Monday, September 29, 2008

AUNTIE DAWN!!!

Let the Disney Posts officially begin!

As most of you know, we just got back from our Disney World trip with MeeMom, PopPop and Uncle Andrew (My mom, stepfather and brother). We started the trip last Thursday and made it back home the following Thursday. We were able to break up the trip by stopping at Jacksonville, FL to visit my best friend from high school- Auntie Dawn!

This was her first time meeting Ben....but she was a natural and Ben instantly LOVED her. She is only about 2 1/2 hours tops from Orlando, so it was a perfect place to stop going down and returning.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! We had not figured out how to sleep in the same room with Ben, yet....so he was a little LOUD the first night. Also, on the return trip, little grabby hands got into Dawn's cabinet and broke her toothbrush holder. We still need to super-glue that for her =0)

I was also able to pick up pictures from Dawn that were taken when we were in high school. They are coveted pictures and I can't wait to get them scanned in so that I can take a trip down memory lane with my friends!

Hope you enjoy the pics!



No comments: