Sunday, July 26, 2009

MeeMom and PopPop Visit

When we returned from Orlando, we were busy spending time with friends, working on our newsletter, getting back into a "routine" and I was finishing up my work at the Department of Revenue. I felt like we had something going every night. Then, my mom and stepfather visited the following week-end. It was a great visit!

Funny Story- The Friday that they drove from Baltimore to Raleigh was Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day. (Google it!) If you dress up like a cow, you get a free meal. My mom and stepfather dressed liked cows and drove down I-95 stopping at every Chick-Fil-A they could find. (OK....it was only 2 Chick-Fil-A's, but I like the picture in my mind of them stopping at each one....dressed like cows driving...totally abusing the free food! hehe!)


When they arrived, Ben and I made costumes and went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Caleb was the only one who did not particpate in the fun!

MeeMom and I in our "pre-cow" get-up!
Family Photo- We're pretending the toy cow is Caleb!

Love the little tail!

We even had "live" entertainment- tap dancers! Ben was mesmorized...

No comments: