Sunday, September 16, 2007

Countdown To The 3rd Trimester!!!

Only a couple more weeks to go until I will be in my third trimester. I will officially be in the last third of this pregnancy on October 1st!

Here a picture of my ever expanding waistline at 25 weeks. I feel like I'm getting huge!





Things coming up:
- Caleb's currently shopping for a motorcycle as I write this post. He has his eye on two different Honda Shadows. Hopefully one will suit his fancy. If not, I'm sure more will post on Craig's List soon.

- My next doctor's appointment is set for Tuesday, September 25th. I will start going every two weeks after that one. The baby is definately kicking much more! It's still really exciting.



- Next week-end, I am going to Charlotte. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are going to help me paint wall art for the baby's nursery. I'm so excited!

- Many of you know Paul. He was one of Caleb's best men in the wedding. He's in the hosital right now and is struggling with low potassium levels. The doctors still do not know entirely what is happening. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Also, please keep his wife and two little ones in your prayers as well.


- Our good friend Joel got married this week-end! We had a fabulous time in Wilmington, NC. We were able to see so many Campbell faces....ones we have not seen in a very long time. It was so good to see everyone.





Above- Katie, Laura Kate and Gina....good times!

More to come....

1 comment:

The Townleys said...

Oh my goodness, ANOTHER CU wedding! That's great! Looks like you guys had a great time. :-)