Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Moment of Weakness- Please Help!

I really want to know if we are having a boy or a girl. I can't stop thinking about it. I keep asking myself if I should try to convince Caleb to let me get the 3D/4D scan....or to wait and find out at delivery. If we want an ultrasound to determine the gender, it would be best to have it within the next 4 weeks. After that, the baby will become very cramped....thus making it more difficult to find out.

Pro's- 1) We'll know what we are having, 2) We can pick a name, 3) the 3D/4D pictures will look great in my scrapbook!

Con's- This may not be what I really want. I am kind of hormonal right now. I am not thinking very straight. Shoot! I showed up to work on Friday with two completely different shoes to wear. My judgment could be a little off.

The only problem is that I don't know if this is really what I want. From day 1, I thought it would be wonderful if we were surprised. Now, on day 179, I am having this moment of weakness. There's less than 102 days to go.....I'm almost into the "double digits" countdown.....AHHHH! Grrrrrrr.....

No comments: