Monday, May 19, 2008

Waiting For Pictures!

Ben's dedication was wonderful. He had a fussy period the morning of the dedication, but took a bottle on the way to church....and was a little saint the entire time. I am still waiting for my mom to upload her pictures so that I can post them to the blog. She has tons of pictures of her visit and the dedication ceremony that I want to share with you all.


In the meantime, here are some pics from before the big day. I can't believe our little man will be 5 months on the 28th!





1 comment:

Linds said...

Adrienne!!!!! Ben is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I love looking at all of the pictures! We miss you guys!! I know you are loving being a mom!! I still have the picture you sent us when Ben was born on our refrigerator! Its the cutest thing ever and I show it to everyone!! :)

We are going to be in Raleigh June 6 (evening)-June 8 for a wedding - maybe we can catch up - I think I still have your number! Talk to you soon!!