1) My Wattle/Gobbler thingey looks like a tongue. Ooops!
2) Definitely could not figure out the eyes. My turkeys actually somewhat resembled the basic concept of the (FAKE) Crocker cookies until I butchered them with the eyes!
3) My turkeys are brown because I actually cooked the cookies. I KNOW the LIARS used uncooked cookies. Otherwise, how would they have not even browned them one bit?? I can't serve RAW cookie dough to kids! Come On!
4) I bought the wrong sprinkles for the feathers. Shut Up!
5) My turkey beaks look like smiles! (I was NOT smiling as I made them!)
This is William and his buddies:
Caleb got to eat Bob (The one is the first picture):
Unfortunately, I did NOT learn my lesson....so I will be making more turkeys tonight. Hopefully I learned a few things....