Monday, January 19, 2009

Chant- "We Want Snow! We Want Snow!"

I stole this off of Suzanne's site:

"Dare we get excited???? The meteorologists are forecasting anywhere from 2 inches to 6 inches of snow, starting tonight and into tomorrow morning. I feel like I am back in school, anticipating the hopeful arrival of snow."

Mothers! We need to unite and pray for snow in NC. As much as I believe in prayer, I am also a firm believer in this superstition:

Sleeping in your pajamas backwards = SNOW!!!!!

So, for the sake of snow (and for LOTS of snow), don't forget to make sure your babies, toddlers, dogs, husbands, baby dolls and, of course, YOURSELVES are wearing your PJ's the proper backwards position tonight. Drastic snow calls for drastic measures!

I want snow....for Benjamin, of course!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for wearing your pajamas backwards!!

Kerry said...

it worked!