Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

I am ADDICTED to New Year’s Resolutions. My theory is that if you make 100, you’re bound to keep one or two, right??

I don’t care that I usually do not accomplish most of them. I am just someone who likes to become obsessed at the beginning of the year on things that I could do differently.

On that note, my weight loss blog referred to in this post has been a huge hit. I absolutely love the ladies who have joined it with me. It is not only a site where you weigh in weekly! Each person has contributed tips and advice, encouragement and frustration, etc. Now, hopefully it will actually work =0) I’m not seeing many personal results, yet, but I still have time!

All that to say that it’s not too late for you to join. There are 6 of us already, and I am planning to possibly cut off the number of people or create a new blog once we reach 10. So, please send an e-mail to hazel22882@yahoo.com if you would like in! I allow you to spy for a day or two and then decide if it is for you! =0)

Good luck to you and all your New Year’s resolutions…..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments on our blog! Also thanks for the scrapbooking invite, I'd love to, please let me know when you guys get together again.

Beth
bmkm174@hotmail.com