Sunday, March 01, 2009

Birthday FUN!

My birthday was was Saturday, Feb 28th! Caleb's was on the 26th. We celebrated together on the 27th (while Ben stayed with the Grandparents who came in for the week-end). We went to dinner at the Oyster Bar with our friends, Greg and Jennifer!

The Birthday Couple!


Greg eating his first raw oyster. Jennifer and I thought he was going to spit it out all over Caleb.
On Saturday morning (for my b-day), we went to Panera Bread with my parents. Ben and I ate egg souffles (thanks, Dawn, we're addicted). Then, we went (in the rain) to Archiver's so that I could pick out my free scrapbook paper. We did a couple make-and-takes and I bought some things for Ben's baby album (which has not been started....I'm getting REALLY behind).

Panera Morning. Happy Birthday To Me!


He loves to eat what big people eat!

Here are a few more pictures of my beautiful little boy.

You can just barely see his top teeth in this picture:

Sweet Potato Frech Fries. YUM.

4 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Oh thank God you haven't started Ben's book either... I was painting myself the worst mom in the world! I have a goal of having it done by his second birthday... fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

Only a couple of pages are done on Katherine's first year scrapbook. We're past the goal of having done by the 2nd birthday and at the rate I'm going, it won't be done for the 3rd birthday either.

Caleb said...

you know, if you loved your husband, you would remove that first photo... you know, the one that makes me look like i'm stoned. thanks!

caleb

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Do you really want me to post all the pictures we have of you trying to get the smile right??