Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When a week feels like a month...

It has been over a week since my last post. Though that is pretty long for me, it feels like it has been over a month since I last posted. I have been hit with the attack of the migraines again.....so all those pictures I have taken have not made their debut yet!

Keep checking back....I have pictures from our hike two week-ends ago and from our visit to Wilmington last week-end to visit with Beach Grammy, Grandad, Uncle Philip and Uncle Scott! We celebrated Caleb, Scott and my birthday. Then, something didn't agree with Ben's tummy, and he was sick all Monday and Tuesday.....coupled with my migraines, maybe you should all shoot Caleb a sympathy card. He has been THE MAN!

Pictures coming soon....

Also, Ben now has 6 huge teeth and at least 3-4 more that have broken the surface. I'm sure more will be "out" by next week!

No comments: