Monday, June 09, 2008

MIA

A co-worker of mine told me something about being a parent of a baby in daycare before I had Ben. It went something like this:

“Once our little girl started daycare, she seemed to do fine, but we (the parents) got sick ALL the time!”

I believed him at the time, I just didn’t realize exactly how true that statement would be for us.

Ben has had a few bugs, but they all seem to be ten times worse when I get them. Seems like I have to stop kissing him so much…..it’s just too hard to quit =0)

So, I just got over another stretch of sickness. This one was awful. But, we all seem healthy now and we were able to visit Caleb’s family this past week-end for his sister’s high school graduation.
I have pictures to post from last week……I just haven’t been able to find the time to post them. Hopefully I can get them up tonight.

No comments: