Monday, July 14, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??? Campbell Style!


Go Camels! Look Out! We Spit!

Campbell University has a football team. I thought the stoplight in Buies Creek was a BIG deal….so you can imagine the surprise when we got wind of this information.

The first game is scheduled for August 30th and the Homecoming game is scheduled for November 1st. You better believe that Caleb, Ben and I will be in attendance….sporting the one shirt we each own from the old-school Campbell Crazies Days (Ben will be wearing something a little more “with the times” since I didn’t buy a onesie for him while attending college.)

I promise that this will be the biggest comedy show in the South. You really don’t want to miss it! The tickets are just $15 a person (not bad, really….unless they do as badly as everyone predicts.)

Anyway, if you want in on all the fun or need a place to crash if you’re coming in from out of town, just call! We plan to hit up the grand ol’ Oasis (you wouldn’t recognize it if you haven’t been there in the last 3 years) and then maybe Cooley’s for wings, $5 sauces for your wings and CRAB DIP and Diet Coke…..ahhhh….the good times. Don’t quite miss it, yet….but I do miss the people!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know that Matt would LOVE to go to one of the games with you. He has been talking about getting tix to the Campbell games for 2 years now!

I may be up for the Aug. 30 game, but since I will be attending other NCSU games in the fall, I might opt for the air conditioning that day :) I will check with Matt & we will let you know.

Matt also might like to go to the Nov 1 game with you but since I will have just had Brayden, I don't think I will go to that game. Who knows! I might change my mind depending on how cold it is:)

Linds said...

Adrienne! We are coming to the game too!!! Yay we will get to see you and Caleb and baby Ben!!! So exciting!!! :-D