Thursday, July 31, 2008

Made My Day!

Today, when I dropped Ben off at the daycare, the following message was heard over the loud speaker:

"Attention Teachers! The gerbils have escaped from their cages AGAIN! Please check your rooms for our furry friends."

hehehehehee.....MADE MY DAY.

To make things EVEN funnier (for me), as the lead teacher was on her knees looking under the cribs for these rodents, I jumped and "screamed" that I saw one. Of course I didn't see anything....but her face and the speed at which she jumped back to her feet was priceless.

She promised she wasn't mad at me =0)

2 comments:

andiewade said...

HA! that is SO you! i can completely see that in my head :)

andiewade said...

i've been meaning to ask you, how did you find a new home for your dog? did you go through some kind of organization or something?