Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Caleb's Mancation...

Last week-end, Caleb was out of town on his "Man-cation". If you can sense the sarcasm in my quotation marks, please do not misinterpret them. I am all for Caleb going on trips without me. That doesn't bother me one bit. BUT.....I was supposed to get a
WO-mancation before he got his second Annual Smoke on the Water, Fish on the Grill mancation.

Ladies?? anyone up for a trip without the little ones anytime soon??? I'm thinking New York, San Fransisco or Europe. Any takers??? hehe

Actually, instead of sulking, I am focusing my energy towards Loria's wedding in San Fransisco in August. I will get to go Ben-free and possibly husband-free. Caleb may still go....that hasn't been decided yet. AND...I am working on Caleb to take me to an off-broadway show for our anniversary. Jersey Boys is coming to Raleigh and I heard it's a good show. AND....let's not forget that we are going to Orlando in June! That should be a fun and inexpensive way to celebrate our 5 year anniversary!

I hope to get more pictures up here soon. I have been pretty slack about that. Now that the weather is warming up, hopefully the camera will be back out with a fury!

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

I feel your pain. Adam goes away about twice a year for a weekend getaway.... color me jealous ;~)