Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Every year, we make a countdown to Christmas out of construction paper, markers and tape. This year, Ben was covered in "colors" by the time we finished.
Ta-Da!
We opted out of the live tree this year since we are moving. I found this pre-lit wonder as a Black Friday deal. Currently, it is already packed in the crate and will be used in PNG!

(By the way, I am married to a man who insists on multi-colored lights!)

My favorite childhood ornament (and now by far the ugliest):

And in case you want a comparison....here is a picture of Ben last year (after his first at-home haircut!)

Here's to old and new family traditions. I love this time of year...

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

I love colored lights! I am totally with Caleb on this one!

Love that you put up your fave ornament ;~)