Saturday, December 06, 2008

Prayers Please!

One of my best friends from college (Kelli) has been blogging about how her house was "broken" into while they were gone. She could really use any and all prayers that you could send her way (or encouragement). She is really consumed with fear. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through something like that. She has a little girl who is about 18 months. I wish there was something more that I could do to help. How do you help someone who lives a couple states away feel safe again? How do you tell them that they can go to sleep because "it will be alright?" You can't! So, I will be here praying like crazy for them.....

Here is their blog address for you to follow:

www.kellablog.blogspot.com

Kelli, Brandon & Maddie, we're thinking about you guys and wishing that this had never happened to you in the first palce. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do from NC!



2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

I am so sorry for your friends. what a horrible violation. I will definitely be praying for them!

Kelli Weyand said...

Thanks friend! I will try to give you a call some time this week...or just give me a call when you are not busy!