Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I Didn't Know About The Toys...

No one told me that it would be a good idea to put away all of Ben's old toys BEFORE Christmas to make room for all the new ones. Caleb and I seriously bought the child only one gift, but he received TONS from the relatives. While home sick on Monday, I spent the day going through all of Ben's old toys, packing them away, disinfecting everything he or I laid hands on EVER and organizing all the new toys.


This was a project in and of itself: No need for more words. I think the pictures do it justice!


5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh, I need to get a new house before having a kid!!!

Crystal said...

LOL... the weights around the ankles are a great idea! hehe... leave it to you to think of a scheme :-)

Sure, I'll join your blog... I forgot about your post until you mentioned it...

if you need it, my email address is crys2b21@hotmail.com

:-)

andiewade said...

no one warns you about how such a little person comes with so much STUFF! it's such a great feeling to clean it all out (and secretly get rid of things when no one's looking).

happy new year! and i love your haircut :)

Garner Gang said...

That is why I tell everyone that get's Abby toys, it has to be small and compact, and if it can not fit in her toy chest, it cannot fit in our house!!

LoveLladro said...

we had that same issue! yesterday was the 'clear out baby toys' to make room for big boy toys. luckily they don't know we are getting rid of/storing their old toys!