Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Getting Another Ultrasound!!!

Today I had another doctor's appointment. It was great! I got a really nice (new) nurse this time who only had wonderful things to say about my blood pressure, my weight, my ankles, my urine....hehe! It's funny how you take a compliment about WHATEVER when you're pregnant.

The doctor also scheduled another ultrasound for me! YAY! He told me NOT TO WORRY AT ALL, but that if he found a point where I was measuring a little big or small, then they could warrant another ultrasound. He found it this time! So, I am scheduled to get another look at our Little One on November 1. Caleb's off....so it works out perfectly. I think that the practice just feels really bad that they were not able to determine the gender the first go-around. They said that the ultrasound lady can usually tell about 95% of the time....even at 17 weeks.

Wouldn't it be funny if our little prankster keeps those legs sealed shut AGAIN!!???!! hehe....I am going to drink some caffeine this time. But, he/she is not usually very active in the morning....maybe I should have made the appointment for later on in the day. My little child likes to sleep in!

Only time will tell!

2 comments:

Kristin Ertel said...

YAY!!! This little prankster better open-up this time!!! I know Caleb had to go through 12 weeks of classes but we want to know whether it's baby girl or baby boy!

We'll keep our fingers crossed...

Kristin & Chris

Caleb and Adrienne said...

hehe....don't tell Caleb, but I'm still hoping that the baby is bashful! I really just want the ultrasound. I want to see the baby soooo badly! I think it would just be hilarious if we couldn't find out again =0) But, I am going to drink caffeine this time. However, it's an early morning appointment again....and Little One likes to sleep in until at least 10am.