Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Mom!

Adrienne's Answering Machine Message on October 15, 2007: "I'm just calling to wish you both a very Happy Anniversary. I hope that you are out doing something fun to celebrate. Your gift is going to be a little late, but be on the look-out for it. Again, Happy Anniversary!"

Mom's Response: "You...are...crazy! Our anniversary was October 3rd. But thanks anyway!"

hehehehehehehe!

What makes this so funny is that I set my phone to remind me of the anniversary on October 15. I had it marked on 2 calendars at work and one calendar at home. I even had their present on the week-end "To-Do" List. I was so incredibly proud of myself for remembering this year. What I can't figure out is when I actually had the pregnancy moment. I have been setting these little reminders for myself for the past couple of MONTHS! You would think that even when I went up to Baltimore last week-end....when my mom actually SAID WHERE THEY WENT TO CELEBRATE that I would have figured it out....nope! Not me!

Anyway, Happy Late Anniversary, Mom and Paul! You can blame Caleb since it's technically his fault that I am pregnant in the first place thus making me forgetful of your special day!

No comments: