Monday, October 15, 2007

Week-End Recap

I've never had a week-end that has been so good and so bad all at the same time!

Let me just explain a little bit about my previous post. One of my closest co-worker friends had her little baby, but the baby did not survive the heart surgery that she needed. I do not want to go into too much detail because 1) a lot of my friends who read this blog are pregnant....and there is no need to introduce "what-if's" to their pregnancy and 2) I am still in shock over this and need to process it....but not dwell on it for the sake of my little one.

But, this week-end did have some amazing high points. We bought the baby's crib. YAY! That was really exciting. And...my friend Kristin hosted a Baby Book Shower for us. I can't wait to get home from work and post all of the fun pictures.

Also, other good news: Brian and Marissa (friends from church) are coming home from Guatemala on FRIDAY with their new baby girl Bridget Eleina. Marissa has been in Guatemala with Bridget since May 10th! I can't wait to meet their beautiful little baby. Here is a picture of the fam while Brian was visiting:

No comments: