Tuesday, October 30, 2007

31 weeks!!

Caleb and I went to Topsail Island for our church's Young Adult Beach Retreat. It was so nice to get away and actually rest! It rained a little and was cloudy on Saturday....but Sunday was beautiful. I couldn't help but take a few pictures of the expanding waistline.

I have to say....it is getting harder and harder to take pictures of myself. I am going through that "I am so HUGE" phase. It takes a lot for me to take these pics...but I will try and keep it up!








Here's my 30 week picture:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good Adrienne! I hope you're feeling well! I plan on coming to visit when that little one is born since I have nothing else to do other than watch Maddie all day! Give me a call sometime!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Kelli,

Did you notice how everything that I am wearing in my pictures belongs to you!!!! hehehehe

I am actually going shopping this week-end for some new clothes. It's starting to get COLD here (in the mornings). I can't believe the wardrobe you lent me has lasted this long! Less than 8 weeks to my due date!

andiewade said...

hey, you could have a baby next month! :)