Sunday, October 07, 2007

Let's Dish!

Took a trip to Maryland this week-end to visit my mom, stepfather and brother. Mom and I had a good time at "Let's Dish" where we made about 8 meals. We looked like tourists with all the pictures we were taking.....but who cares! You're only pregnant for the first time once, right?? After Let's Dish, we went to Weber's Farm (an apple orchard) and loaded up on Cinnamon Apple Dough-nuts and fresh Apple Cider. Might as well eat all the carbs now since I have my Gestational Diabetes test on Tuesday! If it comes back positive, then no more carbs until after Little One arrives! We finished the night off by going out to dinner with Paul and Andrew at Cactus Willies! Oh! And on Sunday, before I left, I got to visit with Rachael (one of my best friend's from high school). All in all, it was a very good trip! My only complaint was the 5 1/2 hour drive there and back. I have no idea how I am going to make that trip again in 4 weeks! Anyway, we'll worry about that when it comes. Here are some pictures of the trip:







No comments: