Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Last Birthing Class- Monday, October 29th

We've made it through our class! We've completed the book and only have one more class of "practicing" left. I guess the real "test" comes in a couple more weeks, though.

Our instructor had a dream about us! (She says that this is very common for her to have dreams about the births of her students....and that she's usually right!) She dreamt that our little one was born on Christmas night! That makes me excited! I just want to go a little early, that's all! I don't want to have to worry about being induced. I would love a Christmas baby as a present....even though our little child probably wouldn't like sharing his/her birthday with Jesus.

In other news, we had our entire backyard tilled. We now have grass! This is a first! And....even though we decided to have it done in the middle of a drought, it has now started to RAIN! (You know you're a true home-owner when you actually care what is going on with the weather!)

Carson, Caleb's brother, is still living with us....but I hardly ever see him. I've been working a lot of overtime lately to build up comp time.

The nursery is going to be painted and hopefully set-up before Thanksgiving. I can't believe that it is almost November!!!

Oh...and pictures are coming...I promise! I just haven't been home lately to upload them....but I have been taking some of my progress into my 31st week of pregnancy.

1 comment:

Doyle said...

Dang, you've gotten back on the posting-wagon with a vengeance. I would like to say one thing in support of Christmas-time babies, as long as you make sure they get separate presents/recognition of their birthday from Christmas, it is all good. I've been doing it for going on 28 years (Dec 20th is mine), and as long as I got separate presents, I've been good :)