Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas With The Thompkins!

Last week-end, my mom, stepfather and brother came to visit. I wasn't feeling very good the next couple of days, so I didn't get a chance to post pictures of their visit. We had a really good time....and I am so happy that we were able to visit before this little one arrives. We were able to celebrate Christmas, make Christmas cookies and string up the Christmas lights. It was a very nice visit.

Here are some pictures from that (I was 37 weeks along):

Mom and Paul

Andrew and Paul helped string the lights!

Riley- he was always in the way when we made the cookies. He ended up getting covered in flour!

We watched Shrek the 3rd. This is Kirk's interpretation of Puss in Boots! I think he's cuter!!

Also, my mom was able to go to my neighborhood shower. The ladies on the block threw a baby shower for myself and my neighbor Shinny who lives two doors down. She is due on December 29th with a little girl...AND her husband works with mine....which is a cool coincidence. Here's a pic from the shower.

No comments: