Sunday, March 02, 2008

We're Home!

We made it back from our adventure up North to visit Benjamin's great grandparents. It was a wonderful trip and Ben was an absolute angel for the whole trip! He slept whenever we were in the car and I even got the hang of feeding him in the back seat when we stopped for gas! He had another growth spurt while we were gone.....and he settled into the cute predictable pattern of eat, play/smile/coo/laugh, sleep.

I can't believe that the trip is already over. I remember talking about this trip while I was still pregnant. Now that it is over, it is sad....because I can't stop thinking that I will be going back to work soon.

On that note, I am going to go spend some more time with Ben tonight.....I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

This is going to be a busy week for us. The baby announcements are complete, so I have to go get them printed and then mailed. Also, Ben has his doctor's appointment on Thursday. Poor little guy has to get his shots.....

No comments: