Sunday, November 25, 2007

35 Weeks!!!

Here are a couple pictures of me....trying to be clever and showing that I have less than 5 weeks left until my due date. It's such a scary and wonderful thought that our Little Man will be born sometime in the next 2 to 6 weeks! Wow!



Our "Baby" Tree went up in no time at all. Caleb and I felt kind of guilty that we actually like the idea of a small tree instead of our typical 9-footer. It was so easy to put in the stand and to decorate. Next year, we will either buy 2 small trees (one for the living room and one for the window)....OR one gigantic tree to over-compensate because of the size of this one this year!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good Adrienne! I'm jealous!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Thanks Kelli!!

I'm jealous of you! You already have your little one OUT! =0)