Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Rings Have Officially Come Off!

I don't think that my fingers are officially swollen....but I'm not able to wear my rings at work anymore. As soon as I get outside or to my house, they shrink back to normal and I can wear my wedding band with ease!

I just talked to Caleb (who's now back on night shift for the month) and he said that he was SO COLD last night. He said he went to sleep with a hoodie pulled over his head, sweatpants and heavy socks. I was asleep next to him in a tank top, pj pants and minus a few covers. It must be because of the little extra heart beating inside of me and all the additional blood flowing to him to help keep him warm!

Needless to say, I've reached a point where I am eternally warm....and the rings officially do not fit because of it! What next? Please don't say that my belly button is going to pop....I've been trying to avoid that one!

No comments: