Monday, November 05, 2007

My Poor Husband- Less than 8 weeks left

I called Caleb today at lunch.

Ring Ring

"What?" (Caleb)

I'm thinking, "What? No hello? No nice to hear from you? Hope your having a good day since I know you will be working 12 hours today"

Just a "What?"

"Caleb, are you ok?"

"No! I'm cleaning. I HATE cleaning bathrooms."

That's when it hit me. I made him a little honey-do list. One item on that list was to clean our bathroom since I didn't get to it this week-end. Caleb and I have been married 3 1/2 years. I just now realized that never ONCE has he cleaned our bathroom....hehe. He's cleaned just about everything else in our house....he is actually a really clean person....but never once the bathroom. I didn't know he hated it that much =0) Now I know....next week-end, I'll start with the bathrooms first so that when I run out of time or energy, he'll only have to clean the kitchen or wash the floor. Maybe THEN I'll get a "Hello, mother of my SON....so nice to hear from you when you call!"

1 comment:

Doyle said...

I agree with him, I hate cleaning bathrooms as well. Stupid sink, stupid toilet, stupid bathtub.