Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Back Hurts!

So, I have been pretty miserable the last couple of days at work. My upper back is throbbing! I know that it has to do with sitting at a computer all day at work, because as soon as I am home or even leave the building, it feels 10x better. I also know that it is normal (because it isn't lower back pain) and that it is a result of all the extra weight I have to carry out front.

I know that I need to start back on my pregnancy yoga videos. It's been a good 4-6 weeks since I have worked out. I'm kind of ashamned, but I do know a lot of pregnant people who haven't worked out a day during their pregnancy....so I was doing well for a really long time. I am just SO tired when I get home....not to mention, I have ben trying to work longer hours. Nonetheless, I can't handle this back pain anymore. It is absolutely impossible to function at work with it. I am just praying that working out will help.....

1 comment:

andiewade said...

oh i hear you, ex-roomie. bending up and down to pack boxes all day is KILLING me. i've actually started to develop a slight limp b/c i'm so stiff and sore and achey... i just feel so glamorous.