Sunday, November 18, 2007

Creativity Time!

I decided to make my own onesies! Some turned out better than others depending on how patient I was at that moment. The last onesie (Says "Tax Deduction") is actually a gift from my friend Dawn! It's what inspired me to make the other ones. It's my favorite one since I'm a tax auditor and our little one is due right at the last second for the "steal". I have already decided that if our Little Man waits until January 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM, then I will take a magic marker and draw a big line through "Tax Deduction". Then, it will look more like "Just Kidding...No Tax Deduction After All!" I may even use that picture for our announcements.....but probably not....we'll see!












1 comment:

andiewade said...

those are hilarious. what if he starts crying when someone that's really truly ugly is holding him when he's wearing that onesie. yikes... awkward! :)