Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baltimore Baby Shower Pictures!

Yay! My mom sent a few of the Balitmore Baby Shower Pictures. I can't believe that this happened almost 3 weeks ago! You can go to my November 15th post to read all about the shower. It was so much fun! My mom had AMAZING food- and stuck to a fall theme just like I asked. I am so thankful for each and every person who was able to make it to the shower. I felt truly blessed!


My mom's co-worker Arlene even provided this beautiful Baby Shower Cake!! (Half was vanilla and half was chocolate....it was so good!)


Everyone guessed how wide I was! It sounds like an awful game, but it really wasn't that bad! Mom also made up a "How well do you know Adrienne quiz?" Keep in mind, the guest list consisted of my mom's high school friends (my fake aunts), my mom's co-workers (who she tells EVERYTHING to), our relatives and Christina (from Campbell). Christina almost won the game. I was shocked. She was able to hang with those people who have known me all my life!

I got to sit in the princess chair and wear my princess hat! I guess once our Little Man arrives, it won't be all about me anymore.....and I was just getting used to all this special treatment!


Here's a picture of our Little One's future Grandmom (or Meemom!) and future Uncle!

No comments: